cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS Allocation Grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using AFS Temporary Grouping for to group requirements on multiple fields, i.e. we have a grouping rule by customer PO and one grouping by the season indicator.

I was able to set these up to work individually, but the challenge we have is that all groupings have to work in conjunction, and these groupings have different release quota percentages, e.g. the customer may have a 75% fill rate at PO level, but the business has also identified that materials with a specific season indicator has a 90% fill rate/quota.

The same release rule can only have one group or line group quota percentage, which is where the challenge lies. The AFS help documentation suggests that by using external group numbers one can assign individual release rules and/or quota percentages to different grouping rules, but the documentation is not very clear on how to set this up.

I have tried doing this but have not been able to acieve the desired result. I was hoping that there may be someone out there that are using this functionality and can walk me through the detailed steps on how to get it set up. Any help or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Barend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved issue