cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_46_scl Datasource assignment not transporting to QA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed the 2LIS-46_SCL extractor.

I transported the DataSource on the ECC system from our DEV ECC system to our QA ECC. The QA BI DataSource replication worked fine and I can see all the fields in the DataSource on the BI side.

I transport the Comm. structure, transfer rules, Infosource and transfer structure from the DEV BI system to the QA BI system. After the transport I look at the InfoSource and the source system on the Transfer_Structure/Transfer_Rules tab and the DataSource assignment in the BI QA system is missing.

Regards,

Mike...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to follow the sequence as follows:----

a. Application Components

b. Communication Structure

c. Data Source replica

d. Info Packages

e. Transfer Rules

f. Transformations

g. Info Source Transaction data

h. Transfer Structure

i. Data sources (Active version)

j. Routines & BW Formulas used in the Transfer routines

k. Extract Structures

l. (Note) If the transfer structures and related objects are being transferred without preceding

Base Objects transport (e.g. while fixing an error) it is safer to transport the related Info

Objects as well.

Hope this helps.......

Regards,

Suman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everyones help.

The problem is being caused by an old source system assignment.

Our BW DEV was connected to an ECC system called DAP. We installed the DataSource 2lis_46_Scl DataSource and connected it to DAP. DAP was replaced by DGP, so we just replicated from DGP and continued working.

Everything in our BW DEV works fine. The problem occurs when we try to transport this DataSource out of the new BW DGP because it still has two source system connections active for the DataSource . So the transports gets confused when it see the two source systems.

Our solution is going to be to delete the old ECC source system DAP and then recollect our transports.

Regards,

Mike...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

I haven't tried that exact sequence but I'll create a transport in that exact order to see if it works.

Murali,

I did have a DataSource replication in the transport, but I forgot to mention it in my posting.

Regards,

Mike...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I guess you have not collected the datasource replica (obj type ISFS) in the transport.