Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical sample

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have creted a physical sample by using t code QPR1 with type goods receipt sample(I dont know this is the correct type of sample pls correct me if i wrong)

no i want to know how to make a inspection for this sample manual inpection lot system not allowing for 15 type

so there is any methode is there to handle this situation,how we can assign a inspection plan to the physical sample

pls share

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

you have inspection type 15, activated for the material - that is good.

Now, go to QPR2 --> enter the Physical sample number --> There is on button there to create Inspection lot, click on it, system will generate inspection lot for you. (You may need to release the sample)

Or

Run trx QPR5 and create inspection lot for your sample.

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

wether we need to assign any inpsetion plan to this lot

pls expalin me the scenarion

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depend up on ur setting for the inspection type at material level,

If

in material master, QM view -- Inspection set up for the inspection type, you have "Inspection with Task List" then yes, you need to assign the inspection plan to the lot.

You can treat this inspection lot same as the normal inspection lot with origin 01,04 etc, just take care of usage matching between inspection plan and inspection lot.

but

if

you have not checked any thing in that section then you need not to assign

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear shyamal,

i have activated inspection type 15 in the material master and "Inspection with Task List" is not ticked(it seems not selectable)

"Inspection with Matrl speci." was alos not ticked

now in QPR2 I try to created a inspection lot but system not creating any plan

pls advice me how to proceed to achive this

Thanks in Advance

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

It will create and inspection lot, for sure.

Pls go to QA32, enter the material code there and execute the worklist, there will be an inspection lot for sure.

If not, then pls let me know what message you are getting when you click on "Create Inspection lot" in QPR2?

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal

yes inspection lot was created thank you very much for the help

i need one more clarification

whether we can make result recording for this inspection lot,while assigning inspection type in material mater i select inspection with materials specification and in QS61 was maintained even though no result recording was happen

or i want to make any inspection plan for that is this case what is the usage want to give

in material master inspection with task list is not selectable why it was like this?

Thanks in advance again

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

inspection with materials specification and Inspection with task list both can't be selected at once, you first Deactivate "inspection with materials specification " then activate, inspection with task list

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi shyamal

in QM view inspection with task list was activted with tick mark but it was not selectable(it was there as a default)

and i created a inpection plan in qp01 with mic and all relevent data asign

removed the tick mark of materials specification

but even though i am not able to make RR

i afraid that in QM view the inspection with task list was not a selectable filed it is bcz of that?

pls calafiry

Thanks again

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faisal,

Remove tick of material specification from inspection type in material master. Activate the Check box for Inspection with task list

Save

Then

Create fresh inspection lot, it will work for this inspection lol.

If this this it doesn't work this time then pls let me know the status of the inspection lot, it has to be REL

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shymal

i have done the same procedurem but status of the lot is CRTD

Thats why i thnik i am not able to make any RR

why this is CRTD status

any tips pls

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check inspection plan validation period, multiple inps plan for same material and usage of plan.........Any of these may leadto CRTD status of lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

As truly written by Swarnali pls check following,,,,,,

1. Inspection plan must be created for the material

2. Inspection plan usage and Inspection lot Usage must match.

3. Inspection plan should be valid on that date of Inspection lot Start date.

4. Material must be assigned to the Inspection plan.

5. Once the Inspection plan get assigned to the Inspection lot, then Samples should get calculate for the Inspection lot. (check this in Sample tab for Inspection lot.

Once all this things found fine than the Inspection lot will be stated as REL for the next process, like, sample release, RR, UD etc.

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

DEARS

i have done all the way as you experts advice but still i fail to RR

present status of Lot is CRTD PASG

and also in material master QM view "Inspection with Task List" tick mark which is disabled but it was ticked by the default

may be it is because of this?

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

If that Tick is marked in material master then and then only system will allow RR for the inspection lot. First pls test this scenario with fresh inspection lot.

Go to QA02

And go to Task list Assignment tab

Click in the button to assign the task list

and let me know the message

if no message then

go to sample tab and

click on sample

and let me know the message

if again it doesn't give any message then

it save it

inspection lot status must get REL

Regards,

Shyamal

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

DEAR

FINALLY I GOT STATUS REL BUT I HAVE DONE FOLLOWING THING EXTRA

1.IN QUALITY PLAN HEADER INSPECTION POINT I ASSIGN Inspection point for phys. sample(905)

2.CREATED ONE SAMPLING PROCEDURE AND IN INSPECTION POINT AS SAMPLE MANAGEMENT AND ASSIGN IN QUALITY PLAN

SO PLS TELL ME THIS STEP IS CORRECT OR NOT

ANY WAY I CLOSING THIS THREAD HERE, I HAVE SOME MORE DOUBT WITH SAMPLE MANAGEMENT FOR THAT I WILL COME WITH A NEW THREAD

THANKS FOR THE HELP AGAIN

FAISAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fasisal,

Yes now you are on the right way, the things that you have done are perfectly correct.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)