cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAITM delta error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are getting aproblem with the Sales Order Items extractor 2LIS_11_VAITM. A high proportion of order item which are created and changed on the same day are being loaded into the PSA incorrectly.

We have a single entry for the 'creation' data with the 'changed on' field (0CH_ON) blank. If the item is changed on the same day, we get a second entry identical to the created entry but with the changed on date populated. When the data is loaded into the DSO we get a doubling of the quantity and value key figures.

I would have expected a 3rd line removing the created entry data.

Any suggestions on how we can stop this problem?

Note that this is post a recent re-initialisation.

Thanks

Jer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shouldnt the second entry overwrite the first one? What are Keys of the DSO? Sales Order, Item ; right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

Keys are Sales document 0DOC_NUMBER and Sales document item 0S_ORD_ITEM

The DTP loads the key figures via a summation as we have credit/debits loading into the PSA.

We would expect the PSA to contain:

Qty Value

Sales Order 1 Item1 5 10 creation

Sales Order 1 Item 1 -5 -10 remove original

Sales Order 1 Item 1 10 20 revised record

But we see only lines 1 and 3

Cheers

Jer

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

You are usign a standard DSO right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arminder

No its a bespoke DSO as we have enhanced the datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Even by my understanding, LIS datasources have Before/After images update. So you are right there should be 2 records, one for before update and one for after.

Anyways I searched for similar issue and found below note 216448. I havent read in detail, so request you to check.

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=216448

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

re-initialisation of LIS_05 and change of update to overwrite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ideally this should not be happening as we have the key combination of Sales order and Item. Please recheck the aggrigation of the key-figures which are being used.

Also please check if field ROCANCEL from source is mapped to the target.

Regards,

Ravindra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did you check if inversion checkbox is switched on for all KF you use (in RSA6)?

Beside that, when the data from the LO datasource is updated to a DSO with the setting u201Eunique record‟ the before image is ignored.

Regards,

DL

Edited by: Dariusz Lewandowski on Jun 23, 2011 11:33 AM

Edited by: Dariusz Lewandowski on Jun 23, 2011 11:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We looked at the note that Parth had found but it contained references to tables which we cannot find e.g. XVBAP.

The issue is further complicated as it appears to only happen with certain Sales Order types. We have records for Sales Orders created and changed on the same day but have correctly been processed.

I think it's OSS message time unless anyone has a flash of brillliance

Cheers

Jer