cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository cleansing process - SAPMDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do any one help me to understand the cleansing process in SAP MDM? I got a task to clean the customer, vendor reporistories to delete or update the Bank Data. I appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data cleansing is part of the data Enrichment. Check the help page below for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/44/aa411ce9d57454e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a task to clean the customer, vendor reporistories to delete or update the Bank Data.

See, I believe that this Bank Data which you are maintaining in MDM customer/Vendor repositories are either in the form of Qualified look-up table or using Tuple. In both cases, using Import Manager we do have provision to update/delete existing data during import for Qualified/Tuple data. You can very well set these properties like new record/link and existing record/link by right clciking on field in main table say "Bank Data" which might be look to Qualified/Tuple table Bank Data as per requirement using Import Manager.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do any one help me to understand the cleansing process in SAP MDM? I got a task to clean the customer, vendor reporistories to delete or update the Bank Data. I appreciate.

For data cleansing detailed information pls follow the belowmentioned link:

To get an idea about Vendor master cleansing pls follow this link:

To get an idea about Customer master cleansing pls follow this link:

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Ravi Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sapmdm

For cleansing repository data you should do next steps:

1) get information which data you need

for example,

customers and vendors should have filed fields like:

Castomers'(vendors') name

Full Address

Phone number

Boss Full name (maybe)

Contract(s) ( maybe)

Tax number ( something like this)

etc.

2) create rules for matching

3) create matching strategies

4) run matching process and found similar(partually filled or partual empty) records

5) ask experts about data which you need and fill/fix data in your repository

i hope this advice help you to solve your problem

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka