cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer returns items after A/R invoice has closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want solution for sales if Customer returns items after A/R invoice has closed. (i.e payment has ok).

Pls. provide me solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi.....

There are two possible ways of doing it.

1.If AR Invoice is closed by Payment then you can further Open Invoice by canceling the Payment. And hence can punch Return based on that.

2.If you dont want to cancel Payment then you can raise standalone Goods Return against which you have to punch Incoming Excise Invoice (if Item is Excisable else not) and hence follow the Goods return doc to AR Credit Memo......

Regards,

Rahul

former_member206488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF the sales invoice is closed, you have to cancel corresponding payment and then copy invoice to credit note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please cancel the payment for reversal entry and post A/R credit memo against the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Just make a credit memo for the returned qty and add the document..Jus choose copy to button in invoice and choose credit memo change the quantity(quantity that has been returned) and add the document.

regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Just make a credit memo for the returned qty and add the document..Jus choose copy to button in invoice and choose credit memo change the quantity(quantity that has been returned) and add the document.

regards,

Vignesh

former_member196081
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

items are exciseable or not ?

if items are not excisable then you can make individually A/R credit memo for this.

Regards

Deepak Tyagi

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread from ERP-MM to [SAP Business One Core|;