cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to PowerPoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nakisa Experts,

When I'm trying to export organizational chart to PowerPoint OrgChart Object 2007, I get the following error:

Internet Explorer can't download OrgChartPowerPointCtr.jsp from XX.YY.ZZ.TT.

We are using Nakisa Orgchart 3.0. We had obtained several exports to powerpoint 2007 but now we can't get it.

Have anyone idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Did you find a solution? If so, please mark the thread as answered. If you can also share the solution that would be useful for other forum users.

Best regards,

Luke

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you resolve this issue?

If not, have you amended any of the view formats (XSLT templates)? Do you always have the issue when exporting or only on certain charts or in certain views or for certain data?

FYI - I used build 518 only yesterday and tested Export to PPT without issue.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Try Luke's suggestions first as these will probably resolve issue.

Failing this, What Nakisa build are you on, see below link.

If it is an old one, creating an OSS message asking for a build higher than 455 might resolve issue. 518 is the latest for OrgChart.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

This is odd behaviour. Has anything changed on your system since this functionaltiy last worked (client side or server side)?

I would suggets that you stop and start the OrgChart service in NWCE. If this fails to work I would backup your configuration and undeply/deploy the application. If this still fails then raise an OSS message.

Best regards,

Luke