cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels, Portrait vs. Landscape, using CR for SAP B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Crystal Reports for SAP Business One, Version 12.1.0.892.

I've read the info here about dealing with rotating labels, but I still don't know how to implement it in my version. I've tried several things and I always end up with a rotated label. The Page Setup directions provided seem inconsistent. Here's swat I mean.

I need to create a 3" x 2" label. I start with a blank report.

On Page Setup, under Page Options, there is a check mark in Dissociate Formatting Page Size and Printer Papaer Size. I leave it.

In the drop down box, I change Letter to User Defined Size.

Set Unit to Inches.

Set Horizontal to 3, and Vertical to 2.

(Orientation, which started at Portrait switches itself to Landscape. I leave it at Landscape.)

Set all 4 Margins to 0. (I'll handle them myself in the document layout and I don't want to confuse the size issue.)

Create test report. Report looks ok on screen. Looks ok when exported to PDF. Send to printer and it comes out sideways.

Reopen Page Setup. According to directions in this forum, I'm supposed to uncheck Dissociate option. I do that. Drop box changes to Organizer J. I try to change it back to User Defined, but that is no longer and option.

Horizontal and Vertical have changed themselves and are grayed out.

I change Orientation from Landscape to Portrait.

Now my workspace on the label is 2.75"; wide, a sidewise Organizer J, apparently.

How do I set up my Page to get a simple 3" x 2" label?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Crystal Reports for B1 is an OEM product. Please post your question to the B1 forum. this was fixed in CR Patches for CR 2008 but you cannot apply those patches to your OEM build.

Thank you

Don