cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table S551 was not updated for specific invoice ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

for in invoice the values are there in VBRK and VBRP table.

BUT,

in Table S551 for the same invoice value is not there.

what could be the reason this table S551 was not updated for that specific invoice and ??????

How this issue can be resolved?????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no table called S551, may you are talking about info structures, is it correct?? MCSI > S551??

If yes, then check updating rules in SPRO, may be your item cat, billing type not assigned for updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Yes,

S551 - Reference Structure for Generating Info Structures

I cross checked,

updating rules in SPRO, item cat, billing type assigned for updating.

and for the same customer , same item cat. billing doc. but previous dates and later on, its updating.

but for specific date on which billing document generate that specific entry is missing.

what is the reason why and how its happen?????

What is the solution ?????

Thanks in advance

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run tcode MCVV and chech if it gives any kind of information.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested Eduardo, check with MCVV and give your invoice number and enter, see updating log, may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply

i cross checked in t.code MCVV,

I found all value's are there with respect to that invoice and i did not found any error log even i compare with other invoices which are right updated in info structure S551

after that again i cross checked in Table S551 value are not there

1) is it possible to update th table S551 for thet specific invoice with right value ???????

if not then what is the procedure ???

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Before, check if the field of VBRK-STAFO is populated.

To update data, before delete the wrong data with OLIX (or copy to other version to delete them, so, you will have the possibility to reload these data) and after, update them newly with tcode OLI9. Be careful with these steps and the selections in these tcodes (OLIX, OLI9).

Regards

Eduardo

PD: If you are sure that the invoice didn't be populated, run OLI9 only for this invoice, without delete data.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Jun 14, 2011 6:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hinojosa,

Thanks a lot for your reply

In table VBRK i found VBRK-STAFO

Billing Doc. Update group

1511768079 ZSOFR1

at table level ZSOFR1 is there

so as per your recommendation i have to use first OLIX to delete existing wrong data, but when i check with the t.code OLIX

i found as input only Info structure is there and if i give input S551 then from that info structure other data belongs to other invoices will affected.

what is the best method to do it ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure that only billing document 1511768079 not updated, then try to update with OLI9 and check, OLIX is to delete the existing comeplete data and need to reload the data completly.