PayloadSwapBean for retrieving attachments from SOAP Response
I need to use PayloadSwapBean in the synchronos SOAP receiver channel. The requirement is to retrieve the gzip attachment in the SOAP response message, unzip and content convert before sending the payload to SAP.
I had configured the SOAP receiver channel module tab page as below:
1. Standard SOAP module --> Call sap adapter module
2. PayloadSwapBean --> Standard PayloadSwapBean with parameters swap.key name = Content-disposition and swap.key value = attachment;filename="attachment-1"
3. Custome Module for unzipping the gzip attachment --> Custome Module without any parameters
4. Content conversion for XML to plain --> MessageTransformBean and corresponding parameters for XML2Plain
1. PayloadSwapBean is not getting executed. The CC monitoring logs directly throw exceptions for custom module. Audit log also does not have entries for PayloadSwapBean.
2. Can PaylodZipBean be used to unzip .gz attachments. If yes please let me know corresponding parameters.
3. Is the above sequence correct to meet the requirements.
Appreciate your responses.