cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayloadSwapBean for retrieving attachments from SOAP Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use PayloadSwapBean in the synchronos SOAP receiver channel. The requirement is to retrieve the gzip attachment in the SOAP response message, unzip and content convert before sending the payload to SAP.

I had configured the SOAP receiver channel module tab page as below:

1. Standard SOAP module --> Call sap adapter module

2. PayloadSwapBean --> Standard PayloadSwapBean with parameters swap.key name = Content-disposition and swap.key value = attachment;filename="attachment-1"

3. Custome Module for unzipping the gzip attachment --> Custome Module without any parameters

4. Content conversion for XML to plain --> MessageTransformBean and corresponding parameters for XML2Plain

Querries:

1. PayloadSwapBean is not getting executed. The CC monitoring logs directly throw exceptions for custom module. Audit log also does not have entries for PayloadSwapBean.

2. Can PaylodZipBean be used to unzip .gz attachments. If yes please let me know corresponding parameters.

3. Is the above sequence correct to meet the requirements.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you write a customer adapter module anyway, I recommend to get the attachement here directly without PayloadSwapBean.

If you use PayloadSwapBean, make sure that content-disposition is set the way you have it in the parameters.

Maybe you go for content-type instead, as you can see the content-type in SXMB_MONI.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>1. PayloadSwapBean is not getting executed. The CC monitoring logs directly throw exceptions for custom module. Audit log also does not have entries for PayloadSwapBean.

Refer this link

> Can PaylodZipBean be used to unzip .gz attachments. If yes please let me know corresponding parameters

I'm not positive. Looks like it wont support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PayloadZipBean standard module, if I remember correctly, run fine only with zip archive, not with .gz or .z

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont think PayloadZipBean will help you with gzip files.

Never tried but have this checked out

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFAIK Call sap adapter module should always be the last sequenece in receiver communication channel...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need these modules to be executed for the response part of the message and not the request part of the message.

It is basically a webservice that returns you a gzip attachment along with SOAP body message.

Thanks.

Siddhesh S.Tawate