cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of GL Accounts - GL accounts missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forum,

On 8.8 PL13 i enter an AP Invoice which is a service type. Upon opening the list of GL accounts, it appears to be omitting a number of accounts. This appears to be for one user only. Upon checking the form settings, there are no groupings and they're marked as visible. Upon checking the GL accounts themselves, they're marked as 'active'.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan82,

you will not be able to select accounts marked as control accounts in the CoA. You can identify these accounts using this simple query:

SELECT T0.[AcctCode], t0.locmantran FROM OACT T0 where t0.locmantran = 'y'

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have now found that it's the BP's currency. When set to 'Euro' it restricts the number of GL Accounts listed. When any other currency is defined all the GL accounts are listed.

I don't understand why this would be the case?

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

Whats your LC,FC and Default Account currency..

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

if your BP is defined to trade in currency A, you cannot select an account that is defined to only deal with currency B. You can only choose multicurrency accounts & accounts that have currency A as single currency.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your responses. Seems I over looked the GL account currency. Setting this to 'All currency' resolved the issue.

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I suspect its depends on 'Authorisation'?

so,what kind of user they are?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user is 'manager' and is a super user. Authorisations is set to 'Full'

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It wont display the 'Title' Account in the List of G/L window..

So,its showing only active accounts which makes you to feel like "Some accounts are missing" right...

Actually its not missing the G/L accounts..it will display the all "active accounts" which you defined in COA

Edited by: kambadasan on Jun 13, 2011 5:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having looked further, this is business partner specific. The only difference being that this has a different control account defined. How would this have any impact?

Regards,

Juan