Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while synchronizing company address in SCUG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I wish everyone is fine. Before starting the thread i already did a search on my issue however i was not successful.

I am in the process of configuring CUA within a SAP instance with two different clients ( central and child).

Logical system name creation, assgnment, rfc's , system user, model view are in place with no errors.

Already ran the report RSADRCK2.

Now the issue i am facing is.

when i click on the button copy from child system i am getting the following error.

DEFAULT_COMPANY Error when saving company address data

DEFAULT_COMPANY 010AMAddress doesn't exist 23016

Require guidance from experts!!!

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

SUCOMP should help in fixing things in central and child systems and then try syncing them. We had this issue, but we adjusted the data from SUCOMP and then ran the sync from CUA ..

~Sri

0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

I have maintained the same values for the DEFAULT_COMPANY in central and child client.

The error still persists.

Thanks

Madhu

0 Kudos

Problem is resolved.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Can you also post the solution for the issue. It helps others who face similar issues during setting up CUA.

~Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I wish everyone is fine. Before starting the thread i already did a search on my issue however i was not successful.

I am in the process of configuring CUA within a SAP instance with two different clients ( central and child).

Logical system name creation, assgnment, rfc's , system user, model view are in place with no errors.

Already ran the report RSADRCK2.

Now the issue i am facing is.

when i click on the button copy from child system i am getting the following error.

DEFAULT_COMPANY Error when saving company address data

DEFAULT_COMPANY 010AMAddress doesn't exist 23016.

I have checked the table USADDEF in central and child client.

The Address number is different in both clients.

Please let me know how i can maintain the address number 23016 to the sap standard company address in the table USADDEF without going for the developer keys.

Any alternative solution.

Require guidance from experts!!!

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

0 Kudos

First, set another standar adress from SUCOMP and next delete company DEFAULT, with is this case should be solved.

0 Kudos

if you can not delete company by user still assigned, use 3016023 to detect with user continue assigned and then use 2311422 to delete those; and then delete again company from SUCOMP