cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co06 question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

Here is my scenario: we had semi finish goods A, and we created three production orders for its finish goods B, each of production order needs A 100 KG to be produced, and we also create one sales order of it as well to sell 100 KG,and current stock has 100 KGS,cosidering that we should produce first,so it is supposed to be confirmed by production order of it,but when I using co06 to check the availability,I chose check rule PP which is standard for production,I saw 0 had been confirmed by production order, but there had been 100KG confirmed for sales order. But how does it come since we created production order first, so is it supposed to be confirmed by prodution order for 100 KG? Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OVZ9, select PP Checking rule and see whether the box Incl. production orders is checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi It had been checked, but my question is why this 100 KG had been confirmed/reserved by sales order first? Although we created three production order first for this HALB material.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you go into OVZ9, you can see various Checking Rules. You should not see in 01/A or 02/A which are related to sale orders. It should have been 01/PP or 02/PP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to it again and selected 02/01/pp, include production order had been checked, so what does it refer to? It looked like it still does not answer my question, why sales order had been confirm although I create production order for its finish goods prior creating sales order.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Availability check is governed by the checking group and checking rule. Checking rule is transaction based in sd process whereas checking group is derived from Material Master. Apart from that the cumulation rule also influence the result of ATP.

Please have a look on this setting your system.

Not sure in PP module how checking rule is derived as you mentioned that you are analyzing based on SAP std rule PP. Make sure the checking rule in question is correct one.

These are the some basic check points that I can think of at this point of time based on your information.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

updates?