cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS can`t be triggered when special procurement key is 40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

there are two plant : A and B , I wish requirement in B can be transferred to A after MRP Run in plant B, so that I put the material number B01 by special procurement key 40 (plant as A).

Before I implement MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS without special procurement key 40 , MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS can be triggered .

after using special procurement key 40 , this Badi can`t be triggered any more in Plant B .

is there any restriction to use MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS with special procurement key 40 ??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply,special procurement key 40 is STO , the supply plant is A.

all setting,consumption ind. is 4,OMP6 is changed to 4 for req. type 101,MRP 3 Mixed MRP Ind. is 1,are configured in Material B01 of Plant B.

this BADI is worked before I set special procurement key 40.

I don`t understand why the BADI is not triggered after I set special procurement key 40 (STO) for material B01.

very appreciate for all of your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos
I don`t understand why the BADI is not triggered after I set special procurement key 40 (STO) for material B01

If you can provide the info. (read screenshots) asked in my previous posting, the forum might be in a better position to provide meaningful inputs.

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe, you can set the value 1 in the field 'Mixed MRP' in the MRP3 view of the material master and try again.

Please also make sure that the consumption indicator 4 is set in the PIR (MD62).

Leon

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the code which you have written in the BADI ? What is defined in spec. proc. key 40... STO ?

Also in MD63 what details have you maintained for req. type, consumption indicator etc. If possible upload screenshots n paste the link here.