Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample on inspetion

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sir

i have createda sampling procdure with 100% inspection with a vluation mode of Attribute inspection nonconf.unit

in this sense if i have a material received 100 qty and this sampling procdure is assigned for this particular material quality plan

then i need to want make inspection for 100 qty?

if i inspect 100 qty were i can recored the data for 100 qty?

or i can select any random wise say 10 qty in this case were we can give to system that i am inspected 10 qty only

what is the effect of vluation mode of Attribute inspection nonconf.unit in this sampling procedure

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like: you have set the sampling procedure wrong - unless you want to inspect all pieces in a lot (100% inspn)

Normally, you do a random inspection for samples drawn from the lot. There will be a sampling scheme for it, based on the Inspection severity and AQL level.

So, while creating the Sampling procedure in QDV1 transaction, pl. select: Use sampling scheme for Sampling type, if you want to map the valuation mode, select: Attribute inspection nonconforming units/manual or attribute inspn no. of defects/manual or Attribute inspn nonconforming units or Attribute inspn no. of defects.

In the next screen, select a suitable sampling scheme (in fact, you need to be ready with a suitable sampling scheme)

In the Additional Data: select the Inspection severity (Tightened/Normal/Reduced).

By this way, you can create a suitable sample size for the inspection lot. Characteristics are evaluated based on the sampling procedure (valuation mode is mapped here).

Hope it clears the point.

Regards,

KrishnaM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

100% inspction means if you have received a lot of 600 NO, you will inspect all 600 units. In RR view, you can see 600 fields open for result entry for the MIC where you have given 100% insp proc. But for this, two settings are req. 1. In plant level setting, remove tick from summ. result rec n=1, 2. While creating MIC, tick on single result tab.

An attributive inspection for noncnfrm units determines the number of nonconforming units per sample size. Based on that lot is accepted or rejected.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in this situation after i make inspection on 10 qty and i want to pass remaining qty, without making any inpection whcih way i have to follow

wether i want to go any other sampling methdoe pls advise me

Faisal