Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

sample on inspetion

i have createda sampling procdure with 100% inspection with a vluation mode of Attribute inspection nonconf.unit

in this sense if i have a material received 100 qty and this sampling procdure is assigned for this particular material quality plan

then i need to want make inspection for 100 qty?

if i inspect 100 qty were i can recored the data for 100 qty?

or i can select any random wise say 10 qty in this case were we can give to system that i am inspected 10 qty only

what is the effect of vluation mode of Attribute inspection nonconf.unit in this sampling procedure

Thanks in advance

Looks like: you have set the sampling procedure wrong - unless you want to inspect all pieces in a lot (100% inspn)

Normally, you do a random inspection for samples drawn from the lot. There will be a sampling scheme for it, based on the Inspection severity and AQL level.

So, while creating the Sampling procedure in QDV1 transaction, pl. select: Use sampling scheme for Sampling type, if you want to map the valuation mode, select: Attribute inspection nonconforming units/manual or attribute inspn no. of defects/manual or Attribute inspn nonconforming units or Attribute inspn no. of defects.

In the next screen, select a suitable sampling scheme (in fact, you need to be ready with a suitable sampling scheme)

In the Additional Data: select the Inspection severity (Tightened/Normal/Reduced).

By this way, you can create a suitable sample size for the inspection lot. Characteristics are evaluated based on the sampling procedure (valuation mode is mapped here).

Hope it clears the point.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question