cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to park vendor advance payments

0 Kudos

I want to park vendor advance documents via F-02 or F-43.As standard vendor advance special GL (A) not allow to park i have created a new special GL indicator (copying the special GL (A) ) and now can park .but the issue is i need to get open up the puchasing document field at line level under that newly configured special GL indicator as and when enter documents. only difference of the 2 SP G/L Indicators is under special gl transaction types section.

in standard special GL indicator -A that Purchasing document field is open up

How do i get open up the puchasing document field under the newly configured special GL or is there any way to park vendor advance payments

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

All the settings indicated are there but PO number field is not appearing for the line items as and when select this special GL indicator. for this SP G/L indicator i have configured "Othersich under special transaction type .Is there any way to configure this particular field under this special GL indicator

0 Kudos

The issue is even though this configuration set up is there this is not working for the newly configured Special GL indicator but is available for the standard special GL indicator-A.

Is there any way to configure the field status for special G/L indicators as the posting key /GL/Document type using are same for the standard & newly configured SP G/L as and when entering a down payment document

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check the Field Status of the Special GL reconcilliation Account for the Vendor in OB14. The PO No should also be optional/compulsory based on your requirements at this place also

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Are you getting any error message? Please tell if you getting nay. Also check Field status configuration of recon account of customer in OBC4 , look for PO status over there.

Regards

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Select the posting key for your special GL indicator in OB41 , go to its field status group and in material management ...make PO as mandatory. This will do the needful for you. Now any posting with this Special GL will require you to enter PO number.

Regards