Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make NETPR and KEBTR fields display only on ME22N,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to make NETPR and KBETR fields display only on ME22N, I have used the BADI ME_ACTV_CANCEL_PO but there is no success. I cannot see the change on ME22N. Would somebody help me out with this. Here is my code

if sy-tcode = 'ME22N'.

assign ('(SAPLMEGUI)TC_1211-COLS') to <fs>.

if sy-subrc is initial.

loop at <fs> assigning <ls>.

assign component 'SCREEN' of structure <ls> to <lr_screen>.

if <lr_screen>-name = 'MEPO1211-NETPR'.

• read table <lr> assigning <lr_screen> with table key name = 'MEPO1211-NETPR'.

if sy-subrc = 0.

loop at screen.

<lr_screen>-input = 0.

modify screen.

endloop.

endif.

endif.

endloop.

endif.

endif.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

Try with <lr_screen>-active = 0.

Also, have you debugged and checked if the code goes inside your if statement?

Is teh BADI triggered at the relevant place?

also,

<lr_screen>-input = 0.

modify screen.

you are changing value od <lr_screen> instead of screen.And tehn you use modify screen statement.

Edited by: sap_wiz on Jun 13, 2011 3:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP_wiz,

Yes, I have debugged it and it is stopping at right event. I have tried <lr_screen>-active = 0 it is working but it is also taking away the value of the field, i.e. it is making the field initial and no value is displayed on the screen. My requirement is I want to make it display only with the value..

Thanks

Manasiii

0 Kudos

Hi Manasii,

I am too facing the same issue while editing a standard table control in ME22N transaction. When I use active = 0; the field becomes initial and no value is displayed on the screen. Can you please share how you fixed this bug.?

Thanks in advance.

thanks,

Vivek