cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment advice form for each payment method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Check, RTGS and Bank Transfer payment methods in single company code, I have assigned different payment programs in OBVCU for payment methods C,R & T and seperate payment advice form to each payment methods in OBVU, and also I have maintained the varaints in F110 under printout tab, but still system by defualt picking the payment advice form of Check only, it is not considering payment advice forms per payment methods when i run print job.

Does the by default picks the payment advice form per company code?

It should be possible to print the payment advice per payment method in single company code.

Can someone help to achieve this....

regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Amanullah,

Please check if it is possible to use the same script but using ABAP code within the script to have different wordings per payment method. alternatively within each print program you have includes rffor* which you can use to control (with abap code )which forms are printed.

Former Member

Hi,

As Per Standard , Payment Advice is Picked up at Company code Level as we Assign at Company code Level in FBZP Under Paying Company Codes and it is not possible to print the payment advice per payment method in single company code as Per Standard.

Thanks

Goutam

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the link

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

If it is not possible to print payment advice per payment method in single company, how to achieve this.

Is there any exit available for this?

Regards

Amanullah

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this [article|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8054ff25-52b3-2d10-a5be-9f8b1147bcca?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] by Ramanuja Chary Sripada. The idea is use the report RFFO* . Run it with SE38 and read the documentation (info icon). Set the flag for advices and run it.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though the article is good, but not related to my issue.

Thanks

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please provide inputs.