cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Date Variable in Webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one webi report created on top of BW/ Bex Query and im using the KeyDate variable as my exchange rate conversion date. So, whenever i run the Webi Report it prompts a screen where i can key in the Date.

Whenever i repoint the universe to the new unverse which is created on the same bex Query, the keydate variable isn't working anymore.

Can anyone help me on this, i need to repoint several reports to this new universe.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the difference between the old and the new universe if both are built on top of the same BEx query and why are you trying to change the universe?

Check in the new universe if the KEY_DATE parameter has the value Yes under universe parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, there are several versions in the old universe and just to avoid confusion i created a new universe.

There is a warning message when i remap the webi report universe. this is the error message i got "An Internal Error Occured while calling 'ProcessDPcommands' API . (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)"

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u try restarting the webi processing server? sometimes it helps.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one correction: the parameter name should be KEYDATE_ENABLED and not KEY_DATE. This parameter should have the value Yes in the universe parameters if the BEx query has a key date variable and 0CALDAY object is not there in row/free characteristics section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i checked the parameter KEYDATE_ENABLED is set to YES in the New Universe, also its default setting when i created this universe.

I Suspecting on the Error message it shown when i remap the universe.