cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Sample procedure...fixed sample issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Creating a sample procedure according to requirement....but I am unable to see the fixed sample in inspection plan....

Please suggest what all things to be maintained so that i can view and select the fixed sample procedure....

Thanks and Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan, am not quite sure what your question is... You made a fixed type sampling procedure and while trying to add it in plan, you cant see it in the drop down menu? Is it the issue?

The normal process for creating a fixed type sampling proc is:

1. In QDV1, select sampling type as Fixed. Select your valuation mode. Click on the sample tab in top left corner and put the fixed sample qty. Save.

2. Go to inspection plan and in dropdown for sampling proc, you should find this prc as well.

Are you using inspection points in the plan? if not, then make sure w/o insp point is ticked in QDV1. If yes, its the otherway, click free insp point. I am assuming its not for PM and sample mngmnt is not in the scene.

Now , if you are not getting this, pls write down all the steps you are following.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madam,

I am doing the same thing and I can only view the samples which are defined as percentage sample......I am not able to view fixed samples.......

Please Suggest

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the inspection set up in material master QM view. Anything defined in in inspection % for the inspection type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no madam ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madam,

thx ur solution has worked...

regards,

pawan shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey! Great! But what was the issue with sampling proc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was adding the control chart type thats why it was not accepting....Can u please tell me what is this control chart type..???

Thanks and Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Answers (0)