cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered value is not in valid list of values error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Interactive form using web dynpro. In that i am using BAPI for profit center create.After executing web dynpro , i am getting error "Entered value is not in valid list of values error". When I am putting break-point , it is not going in debugger also.

Please suggest what I am missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error comes if the value in the field is not there in the value help. For me I got this error because there was blank

in the drop down and in the list of valid values there was no blank values. I added initial value to the list of valid values.

That solved the issue.

Thanks,

Aravind

former_member220853
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind

You are great. Thanks a lot for replying to this issue. I was stuck in it for last 18 hours and was really lost. You are an Angel .May GOD bless you

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

haha I just had to explain this today to someone here on the project.....he was coding a "help values" service for me and I should/gave him code that basically says "if the value bound to the field is not in the list of help values, add it into the help values"....just so you don't get that error.

Nice Aravind.

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christopher,

We are also getting same error (but we are not putting "help values", just adobe intyeractibe form), pls eloborate your suggestion, wheere can i put your validation?

Actually, from where this erorr is coming? bcz, the control is not even entering into my WDA

Pls. help us to below my question, we are struggling

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3245452

Thank you