cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reqirement in Basicpay IT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In our system A wagetype "monthly gross" is the basis for remaining wagetypes in basic pay Infotype(0008).

As per the amount we given to Monthly gross wagetype,system automatically shows up the amounts for the respective remaining wagetypes.

System is calcualting the Basic pay as 40% of Monthly gross amount.

As per the new requirement,the Basic salary is always equal or more than Rs.5000/-.

If monthly gross of an employee is Rs.10000,system calculate Basic as 4000/-.But

As per the new requirement the Basic should be equal to Rs.5000/- whenver the Monthly gross amount is less than 12500/-

System has to condider Rs.5000/- as the minimum basic salary eventhough the monthly gross wagetype amount less than 12500/-.

Dear experts,Please share your ideas to match the requirement.

Thanks,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i feel there are provision to check the maximum amount but not for the minimum amount. Hence as per me you can go for a Z indirect valuation module. For Z indirect valuation you can use BAdI HR_INDVAL. This BAdI is used for the HR Indirect wage type valuation. Create a new implementatiopn in this with the help of your abaper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I wish all of you can share ideas for resolution of the requirement.

Regards,

Sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks for the responses.Otherthan PCR,any options are avilable in order to complete the requirement.

How to include the conditions in the particular PCR.Is there any possibility to get the remaining balance from another wagetype "other allowances".

For example an employee has a monthly gross amount as 10000/-.It is the basis for remaing wage elements in the basicpay Infotype.Accoring to that Basic salary will show as 40% which is of 4000/-.According to requirement Basic salary to be 5000/-.

We have to take the remaining balance from other allowances wagetype,which is part of 0008 Infotype.

How to proceed to make the Rs.5000/- even though the monthly gross salary of particular employee is below 12500/-

Kindly advice me to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With PCR i am not sure as PCR will not work withing master data as you have to d o changes inside master data. With BAdI you can do this with the help of your abaper. Create a new indirect valuation module (e.g. ZINVL) and create a new implementation into BAdI i had mentioned. Now change the characteristics of the wage type in V_T511 and assign the new inval module you have created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the reply.How to create a new Indirect valuation module.

What code should we impart in BAdi.

Please advice.

Sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the folowing -

1. Go to BAdI HR_INDVAL.

2. Try creating a new implementation in customer name range.

3. Now code should satisfy the following requirement -

a. Read the infotype 8 for the total salary from which you will get the basis.

b. Read the basis percentage from V_T539J <- Note that may be you need a seperate wage type asif you are storing the data here. Because the data from this table will be read if you will assign indirect valuation for this wage type as INVAL/ B or C. Else you may store this percentage in someother wage type as number and store it in V_T510 if it vary for all pay scale area, pay scale type, pay scale group and pay scale level. If it is constant for all thr groups then you can store this into V_T511K table with a new (Z) constant. Elseif you can hard code it. (Hard-coding should be the last option as it may change sometime in future and then you need to change the program just because of hard coding 1 value).

c. Now you got 1 parameter out of the 2 your need.

d. Second paramter is 5000 as per you - if it vary for all pay scale combination then you can store it in V_t510 for all the combination with amount. Elseif it is constant you can store it in V_T511P (payroll constant table). Elseif you can hard code it. (Hard-coding should be the last option as it may change sometime in future and then you need to change the program just because of hard coding 1 value).

e. Now compare the value you got from step c and d and retrun the minimum.

Note that the new inval module you have defined needs to be assigned to the basis wage type in V_T511.

Answers (0)