cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Reprinting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one issue releted invoice reprinting when we save billing Doc. my Invoice aumatically created and use vf02 take the prinout but now requirment is' Invoice should be print only one time". i want restrict invoice reprinting. please tell me how to do ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its possible, you need to write requirment and assign against output type in output proceudre.

Logic need to, check NAST table and check Processing status - VSTAT, if = 0, then issue output or esle reject.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply but my NAST-VSTAT field is not updating when i am taking printout its allways '0'. I need to take help ABAPER?

if you have any logic please tell me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

before output is issued it always "0", but once it issued it will become "1", if you select the output again and issue, then system will give "1", there you can write logic in requirment (routine) and assign same to output type in procedure.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use VF31 to take Print Out with Processing Mode as 1 (First Processing). But this all will help only when you would remove the Print Authorization of VF02 & VF03 & the Condition Record should be with 3 (Send with application own transaction).

But you have to take help of Basis Team to check the Authorization Part for Processing Mode as 1 (First Processing) only which I am not sure as if it is possible.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All..

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Request you to close the thread if your query is answered.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is regularly done in Indian companies to restrict re-printing of excise invoices.

Talk to your ABAPer. He will include a code in the Smartform program which will keep a count of the number of copies printed. This will control that if '1' (or whatever number you want) of copies are printed, do not print again.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ABAPER will writ code in Smartforms or Driver program? please tell me logic if you have idea about it?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ABAP will be written in Smartform.

Logic is everytime the Invoice is Printed, program will update a Variable say "P" = 1.

When the same Invoice is reprinted, the Variable will be update as P +1 = 2.

Now say that you dont want more than 2 copies, the program will restrict futher execution of Smartform & so the Invoice will not be printed.

Also refer the below thread:

If you want the exact ABAP code, speak to yout ABAPer or search the forum, you will find it in ABAP forums..

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Edited by: Jignesh Mehta on Jun 13, 2011 3:25 PM