cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Screening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help me out here? We are implementing the GTS 8.0.

Today i have added 3 Business partners to SPL List manually. These 3 Business partners exists in the ECC system with Same Name and Address.

After adding these business partners to SPL List,

i have done the following in SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Master data

01) Reset Buffer

02) Generate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists

03) Aggregate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists &

04) Generate Comparison Terms for Business Partners

After doing the above, i have also executed the SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Logistics

01) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) under Periodic screening.

02) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) against Updates Sanctioned Party Lists

Then i created sales order in ECC for one of the business partner who is in SPL List. The order doesn't go on Block and the message it displayed in Log is "Partner's address not found in any sanctioned party list", but infact one of the business partner name and address is in the SPL.

I tried with different checking programs under Sanctioned Party List screening, but couldn't able to achieve the desired results.

I'm using SAP delivered Standard Comparison procedure "SPLUS - Sanctioned Party List Screening - US Regulations"

For Name, i'm using Minimal Similarity for Search Term "80.00 %" and Search Term Origin " 2-Basis for Comparison Parellel from Sanct. Party List / Address"

I'm not sure what steps need to be done here to get this partner blocked

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marc and Michael for the information. This issue has resolved. What i have done is

I again executed the following after updating the Sanctioned Party List

01) Reset Buffer

02) Generate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists

03) Aggregate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists &

04) Generate Comparison Terms for Business Partners

After doing the above, i have also executed the SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Logistics

01) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) against Updates Sanctioned Party Lists

After this i rechecked all the export documents and found that screening has done against the SPL List.

Once again thanks for the information you provided.

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good that you solved the issue,

if you have more than one server for the GTS you should consider the following note 708749.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be multiple issues, but my first guess would be, that the List you have enterred the Entries to does not get screened. Did you assign the list on which you added the partners to your SPL Legal Regulation SPLUS? Or in other words, when you do the screening against that SPL Legal regulation in dialog mode, does the Partner pop up as a hit?

The Other issue could be that your Legal regulation does not get activated. In your customizing, what is the departure country that activates your legal regulation? is that the same one as the one that activates your Legal regulation?

What I would suggest is that you do a simulation using transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS2 and screen your BP's and see if they get hit first, then do a simulation using transaction /SAPSLL/SIM_EXP_EXT and see if in the Log your Legal regulation gets triggered.

If you cant find the error, keep me posted on the log results and I'll tell you what's up.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Pradeep, as Marc says, the issue here is not at the time of document creation. At this point the system will only do a status check of the orders corresponding BPs, so unless a previous BP screening job has blocked these then the document will not be blocked. Its irrelevant that "one of the business partner name and address is in the SPL" because screening only occurs when you manually change an address element in the feeder system

Simulation of exact SPL details in /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 would be a good place to start testing why the SPL entities were not considered at screening