Can you help me out here? We are implementing the GTS 8.0.
Today i have added 3 Business partners to SPL List manually. These 3 Business partners exists in the ECC system with Same Name and Address.
After adding these business partners to SPL List,
i have done the following in SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Master data
01) Reset Buffer
02) Generate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists
03) Aggregate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists &
04) Generate Comparison Terms for Business Partners
After doing the above, i have also executed the SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Logistics
01) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) under Periodic screening.
02) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) against Updates Sanctioned Party Lists
Then i created sales order in ECC for one of the business partner who is in SPL List. The order doesn't go on Block and the message it displayed in Log is "Partner's address not found in any sanctioned party list", but infact one of the business partner name and address is in the SPL.
I tried with different checking programs under Sanctioned Party List screening, but couldn't able to achieve the desired results.
I'm using SAP delivered Standard Comparison procedure "SPLUS - Sanctioned Party List Screening - US Regulations"
For Name, i'm using Minimal Similarity for Search Term "80.00 %" and Search Term Origin " 2-Basis for Comparison Parellel from Sanct. Party List / Address"
I'm not sure what steps need to be done here to get this partner blocked