Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SPL Screening

Can you help me out here? We are implementing the GTS 8.0.

Today i have added 3 Business partners to SPL List manually. These 3 Business partners exists in the ECC system with Same Name and Address.

After adding these business partners to SPL List,

i have done the following in SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Master data

01) Reset Buffer

02) Generate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists

03) Aggregate Comparison Terms for Sanctioned Party Lists &

04) Generate Comparison Terms for Business Partners

After doing the above, i have also executed the SAP Compliance Management -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Logistics

01) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) under Periodic screening.

02) Check Business Partner Addresses (Batch) against Updates Sanctioned Party Lists

Then i created sales order in ECC for one of the business partner who is in SPL List. The order doesn't go on Block and the message it displayed in Log is "Partner's address not found in any sanctioned party list", but infact one of the business partner name and address is in the SPL.

I tried with different checking programs under Sanctioned Party List screening, but couldn't able to achieve the desired results.

I'm using SAP delivered Standard Comparison procedure "SPLUS - Sanctioned Party List Screening - US Regulations"

For Name, i'm using Minimal Similarity for Search Term "80.00 %" and Search Term Origin " 2-Basis for Comparison Parellel from Sanct. Party List / Address"

I'm not sure what steps need to be done here to get this partner blocked

Pradeep Maddi

Good that you solved the issue,

if you have more than one server for the GTS you should consider the following note 708749.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question