cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Calculation on Rebate Partial Settlement (Invoice type B3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the scenario of Partial Settelment when B3, is created thru VBO2, on the pricing or Conditions tab , two line item appears for one Rebate condition type.

One line item represents the amount for which the partial settelment is created lets say (Euro 10) and another line item represents the reversal of accrual for the same amount (Euro 10-). But in standard the reversal of accrual is always Statistical in nature and never contributes in the calculation of Net value or the Tax basis for the tax applicable.

In my case this statistical condition (reversal of Accrual) is somehow adjusting the partial settelment amount and the tax basis is always coming 0 . This is creating problem in tax calculation as it is not allowing the accounting document to create.

Request you all to kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks in advance for your response,

Ambrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Could you pls explain what is the significance of maintaining same G/L against both the account keys of ERL and ERU, as per my project requirement two different G/Ls are assigned for rebate as well as Provision account and the same is reflected in the accounting document as well.

For your second point the same configuration is already maintained.

Thanks in advance for your update on the first point.

Thanks & regards,

Ambrish

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

If your G/Ls are different then it's fine. I was doubting that if it is same the accrual might also pass in revenue G/L which in total makes zero balance.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The issue is very critical and request you all to kindly update in case of any solution possible.

For everybody's information once again I am trying to explain the issue here. On Pricing in Partial Settelment the behaviouris as follows:

ZRB1 Rebate Value = 10Euro

ZRB1 Reversal of Accrual = -10 Euro (Statistical)

Tax basis =0 (Although it should be 10 Euro but it adjusts against the statistical value which it should not)

Request your response on the same.

Thanks & regards,

Ambrish

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in your G/L account determination for ERL and ERU account keys. Against every account key there are two columns available. One is for revenue and another is for provision. Pl make sure whether you have maintained same G/L in both the columns.

Also, please check the rebate agreement type settings. Reverse accruals should be ticked under manual payment section.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran