Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Posting date.

former_member799304
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings for the day.

During installation and setup of SAP B1, we had uploaded thru DTW the Opening balance of BP's and initial Stock quantities using the templates. Though in the template, we had given the doc date and due and tax date as as 02.04.2011.

but when the data was uploaded, we have found that the posting date is showing as 23.04.2011 as we had uploaded on the same date. hence all the intial quantities and BP's opening balance are showing on 23.04.2011.

my question here is can we use some query and change the posting date for BP opening balance and intial quantities. our implementation partner does say its not possible. but we have seen thru various posts by u all experts that some of the things are possible and have solved most of our problems posted by me.

request you to kindly guide me in this issue.

thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All postings are not changeable. If you are not able to restore your database, try reverse posting and repost as the correct date.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member799304
Participant
0 Kudos

greetings of the day.

thanks a lot for ur opinion and ur support with regards to my post.

well it is as per ur suggestion i reverse all entries and repost them again.

thanks and regards.

Vijay Patil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Junior,

Your implementation partner is right: it is not possible. If you have a backup of your database from prior to importing, you can revert back and re-import with the correct dates.

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its not possible...

even we also did the same mistake and we corrected by restoring database...

and reimport it

Edited by: kambadasan on Jun 13, 2011 1:58 PM