Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency amount /100 when export to excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I did the ALV report and the amount is correct depend on the currency display in screen, when user clieck on excel button download to excel, the amount become /100 and become wrong.

Any ideas why the amount will /100 when download to excel ?

Thanks and Regards,

Senghaw.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you populated fields CFIELDNAME in field catalog internal table for currency amount?

0 Kudos

ya.. i did. i assign for cfieldname value and ctabname.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this for a specific currency or for all currencies?

0 Kudos

Hi...

Only happen for thoese currency no have decimals points .. like JPN, IND, TWD.

0 Kudos

Thats what i thought.

Now if you check the values in database tables , then they are saved /100 in tables. And at the backend, when we refer them in programs, its taken as the actual value.Thats why excel doesnt show the actual value.

You can pass the same to another variable, and multiply it by 100 while displaying.

shahid_malayil1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your system if you are using 4 decimals values in the SAP tables it stores as 2 decimals. For Eg: 12.1234 will be stored in tables as 1212.34 and while reading SAP Converts it automatically. When you read the data from tables please take this in to consideration. Try exporting to the text file and check the result.

Best regards,

Shahid Malayil