cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform partial GR if adopt putaway qty = 3 at LT12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Let's say my inbound delivery qty = 100pc. Then, I create a TO whereby putaway qty = 20pc.

At transaction LT12, I set "adopt putaway qty = 3(Stock placement qty not copied into delivery as deliv. qty)". How do I perform the partial GR for the 20pc which I have just confirmed? Doing it at VL32N or MIGO gives me the following error messages:

VL32N: Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)

Message no. VL609

MIGO: Inbound delivery is WM-relevant; use goods receipt for Automotive

Message no. BORGR705

Note: I don't want to confirm the full inbound delivery qty of 100pc before I can perform a GR. I don't want to set "adopt putaway qty = 1 or 2" because I dont want to overwrite my inbound delivery qty.

Note: I understand that if I set "adopt putaway qty = 4(Do not take putaway qty as delivery qty, but post GR)", a GR will be posted automatically. However, this is not what I want. I want the flexibility of performing GR as and when I please based on the TO's which I have confirmed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

mm_groep
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Leonard,

There is a way to perform partial goods receipt with VL06I, but only if you can confirm a complete inbound delivery item. Partial item confirmation is only possible through control '4'

Unfortunately...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess since nobody is answering, there is no way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anybody help me with this issue that I'm facing? Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anybody help me with this issue that I'm facing? Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

Is it possible to set the BORGR705 error message to become a warning message instead? Do you know the menupath in SPRO to do this?Will this solve my problem since I will then be able to perform the GR? What are pros and cons if I were to follow this solution path?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only option you have is to use 4 ( Do not take putaway qty as delivery qty, but post GR ) to do the partial GR in the Inbound delivery.

If You use this, then you will be having the open quantity of 80.

This option will give you the flexibility to create TOS for partial quantity.

Note: Onc the TO is created, you will not be able to cancel or modify it.