Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Upload of PIR in MD61 on weekly basis

Dear PP Experts,

I have uploaded the PIR in MD61 for the current month. I have done the following.

1. For the current month I have entered the Plan on weekly basis and for the next consequentive months I have uploaded the Plan on Monthly basis.

2. When I again check the same plan in MD63 for the same period of the current month starting with 01.06.2011 I am not able to see the first weeks plan which I have uploaded.

Also when I refer the BI report developed for the planed figures of the current month the first weeks quantity are not not appearing in the report as well.

This is because when I upload the plan on weekly basis system considers the plan on first date of every week. As a result, in case of first week for the month of June the start of the week is 30th May and the plan quantities are seen as requirement of May and not as requirement of June.

Can anybody tell me how I can load the weekly plan or is there any setting to be done so that when I upload the plan on weekly basis for the month of June it should remain in June and not in May.

Pl. let me know how this can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question