cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I just want to import some business partner data from MS EXCEL to SBO,but i don't know how to DTW,please help me anyone

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaleeswaran,

Try the below steps.

Step 1. Go to Start / All Program / SAP Business One / Data Migration / Select Template of DTW
Step 2. Choose Business Partner Master Data Folder / Select Business Partner Template.
Step 3. Copy this Template to other location (Not change in original Template)
Step 4. Select column field in Template which you have to Import Like (BP Type, BP Code, BP Name, BP Group) etc
            & delet other column field in Template which you have not to Import.
Step 5. Fillup selected field as per above selection (Make sure BP Type for Vendore "S" & Coustomer "C").
Step 6. After complete all above procedure & finalize Excel Sheet you have to Save this Sheet as ".Txt" Extention.
Step 7. Go to Start / All Program / SAP Business One / Data Migration / DTW.
Step 8. Select Business Partner then chose to browse select ".Txt" file you have to make in above step
Step 9. First you have Go to Run Simulation with Selection "Ignore all Error".
Step 10 Any Error occured then find it click on "Error File".
Step 11.After complete all above procedure then click on Import Button.

I hope this steps are help ypu to better run DTW.

Thanks,

Srujal Patel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..........

If you search on SAP Portal you get the training material and WebEx recorded file for DTW which is more helpful for you.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have another option other than DTW. Under Admin, you can find a utility called Import from Excel. BP and Item data can be import here.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks Patel