Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO & Production Order Cost estimate

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have MTO with Production Order cost estimate for valuating invendtory.But the value of GR is not matching with Production Order cost estmate though strategy is "2"-with which its valuated.The estimate does not have any majaor itemisation except Activity cost-which is unchanged.How do i find the the value with which GR is done.AN order cost estimate no is saved in EBEW.WIll this give me trail of the itemisation with values & how can i get the trail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,did u find answer already?

i also need to analyze cost component for MTO sales order item,dont know which table save that data.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is setting in your Requirement Class in the Field "Valuation?? Is it M??

And have you ticked on "Without Val Strategy" check box in your req class??

If you have not ticked - Then following strategy applies

1. Price from exit

2. Sales order cost estimate

3. Prod order cost estimate

4. Std cost estimate from Mat Master

Please check on these lines

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

- Value GR is not match with the order, here are my basic question

-

> Are you using material in the standard price or moving?

-

> Are man days estimated is same with the actual GI?

If there is different than cost estimation would not be the same with the actual GR.

- Find the the value with which GR is done, I'm not sure about the question here & correct me if I'm wrong.

If you want to search whether GR is done or not you should check by the Order in module PP

- How can i get the trail, if you want to get the trail over cost and until sales order in placed, I think it has to be a custom program

Hope helps

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Using the material with Std Price "S".

When we use the Porduction Order cost estmate for GR valuation in special stock-System generates a cost estimate.

Is it possible for me to find the itemisation of this cost estimate from any table I have tries KEKO/CKIS-but it seems these are for Std Cost estimate.Are there any tables for me to find itemisation of specific Prodn Order cost estimate-which is stored with Old Production Order cost estimate.If i new see itemisation of prodcution Order-the actual cost goes into variance.This is major worry.How do i find this,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try tables KEKO and KEPH.

Regards,

Raj

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unable to find the data,

1.Is there any TABLE which stores the itmeisation details of Production order .

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try AFPO, CAUFV, RESB.......

Regards

Divraj

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your material is managed on S or V in material master. If its S then the standard cost estimate is the price at which GR happens in production order.

Regards,

Divraj