cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get only current exception message from tables

Former Member

Hi

In my sceanario , I want to have the list of Current MRP exception messages list from table

I understand that MRP detailed lists, including all exception messages, are stored in transparent table MDKP and cluster table MDTC.

I can tell ABAPer to write a report for me , to read the data from these tables , but I guess these tables contain old exception message also , which are not currently appearing in MRP list

How to get only current exception message

Rgds,

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

MDTC contains only data from the most recent MRP run. So, all messages you see are those which are currently valid.

The messages might have first appeared during a previous run, but they still need to be addressed.

Before you invest a lot of time and effort into writing and debugging a custom report, you should probably try to use the standard SAP functionality found in MD06. On the Processing indicator tab, you can select "Only with new exceptions". Here you can tag a material/plant as 'processed', and thereafter, the exceptions that existed there before you tagged the part will not be re-displayed.

Best Regards,

DB49