cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Destination METADATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve been trying to configure the between my WebAS Java to ERP, but without success.

I configured in my WebAS Java::

- services: sapms) from my WebAS machine.

- gwrd.exe service (gateway service) in the ERP machine and it´s running.

When I test JCO Destination MODELDATA, I receive success status. However when testing METADATA, an error is thown:

Connect to SAP gateway failed.......partner not reached (host <IP>, service sapgw00)

I´ve restarted my WebAS Java and the machine but nothing changed.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Bruno

Edited by: Bruno Brigantini Ambrozio on Jun 14, 2011 12:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the gateway instance port entry of the ERP system in the portal host under drivers->etc->services file. You can check the format to enter in the services file itself. That should help.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yogesh,

It´s already configured!!

Soujanya,

It´s also setup, with ports 3300, 3200 and 3600.

deeptss,

Do you mean the entries in hosts? If yes, it´s configured!

I´ve tested the following. I created an entry in SAP GUI to the ERP server, but using the message server and the same LOGON GROUP that I configured on JCO Destination METADATA. When I double click on the entry, the error description is the same (partner not reached (host , service sapgw00), but there is a new clue:

WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

I´ve searched and all the threads are describing that this is an network error. What do you think?

Thanks,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem has been solved. It was an issue related to network.

There were 2 network devices on the machine and the SAP Gateway was getting the wrong one.

The infrasctructure responsible wrong one, restarted the instance and the SAP Logon by message server and JCO Destination METADATA started working!

Thank you guys for your tips.

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked DNS entries ??

Thanks,

Deepthi

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put services: sapms<SID><TAB>3600/tcp in both servers mean portal and ECC and try again and let see its working or not.

Yogesh