Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant conditions

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have VC implemented in our project. The scenario is such that we have a sales order with all the variant characteristics for a product. One of the subcomponents of this product is also configurable and this product is procured from another plant of the same company. The price at which this component is to be procured is calculated by a legacy configurator system and the value is passed onto one of the characteristic of the component in the PO through the PR (triggered by MRP). So this price exists in the PR and PO as the value of one of the characteristics.

The requirement is to have this value determined/replaced as the value for condition type PB00 for gross price. Is this possible with standard SAP or we will need programming for this?

Regards,

V S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dheeraj_vaishampayan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your scenario i believe the product is procured from another plant using a STO , so there is no external purchase its just a transfer which should happen at cost of the material from issuing plant

not sure why u r try putting a price, can u pls elaborate

Reg

Dheeraj

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry...this is not with STO...due to requirement from controlling what we actually do is e place a PO on the delivering plant and then the delivering plant creates a sales order with that reference.

Anyways the price of this material varies each time as it is a configured item. So each time a new price is calculated by the legacy system which should be the gross price in the PO.

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

now with some dependency coding for VC I am able to get the characteristic value transferred to conditin type VA00. But the problem is that this condition type VA00 is picked from the info record where I cannot maintain zero vaue for PB00. So it adds PB00 to VA00 and then calulates the total value of the PO.

Is there is standard way of suppressing PB00 when VA00 is determined in the PO or any other method to handle this?