cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Business Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is the significance of the 'Integrated Business Systems' option in the SLD under Business System. I hav a scenario File -> XI -> IDOC. i have 3 independant scenarios of the same kind.

Scenario1:

BuisnessSystem1(DELVRY03) -> XI -> Dev

BusinessSystem2(WMMBIDO2) -> XI -> Dev

BusinessSystem3(WMMBXY) -> XI -> Dev

In my Dev, only one partner profile has been created.It looks like

XILogicalSys(Logical System of XI)

Inbound parameters:

DELVRY03

WMMBIDO2

WMMBXY

When i checked my XIBusinessSystem (XILogicalSys is the logical system name for the same) in SLD, under the Integrated Business Systems, my BusinessSystem1,BusinessSystem2,BusinessSystem3 are listed. but for all my BusinessSystem1,BusinessSystem2,BusinessSystem3 no logical system name was given. when i pushed the IDoc from XI, I'm getting the most common error <b>Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system</b>.

I have seen in some posts that logica system names for BusinessSystem1,BusinessSystem2,BusinessSystem3 have to be created and for the same logica system names the partner profiles have to be created in Dev. But is it the right way to create a partner profile for each individual business system? then, why is the option Integrated Business Systems under the XIBusinessSystem in the SLD is listing all the Business Systems BusinessSystem1,BusinessSystem2,BusinessSystem3?

Can anyone help me in this regard?

Any help wud b gr8ly appreciated.

Thnx in Advance

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

There are couple of Technical solutions for your problem.

Option 1.

Give LS name (as given for partner profile in SAPR/3) for any one of the business system.

Use this Business system in Reciever agrement as sender service in rest of 2 scenarios.

Option2: Create one business service and attach desired logical system name and use in all 3 scenario.

You cannot have same logical systemname for more than one business system and import to same XI Box.

Option 3: Create a common Business system(other than mentioned Business system) and attach LS name to it and use this common Business system in reciever agreement of all scenarios want to post IDOCo said partner profile.

I feel 'Integrated Business Systems' is the list of business system using common Related Integration Server.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish Chauhan

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

if you look in SLD for a Business System in role "Integration Server", you get an OVERVIEW of all integrated Business Systems. You can have in one SLD more than one integration server, so its nice to know which Business Systems are related to this IS.

This has nothing to do with logical system names. You can configure them in SLD or not. If you have serveral IDoc sending business systems you need of course serveral partner agreements in R/3. You can avoid that, if you map EDI_DC40/SNDPNR and SNDPRT to the values you need in R/3 and check the flag "take sender from payload" in the communication channel.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Udo.......point noted......and also points assigned.