Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New value node thowing CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE=>IF_BSP_PAGE~GET_ATTRIBUTE

former_member753857
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requiremnet is to add additional fields in IUICOBJS/VSBYADDR search criteria. As the fields required are city2(District), regiogroup(regional group) etc which are already there in the root object of connectionobject. So instaed of making Z fields I am creating a value node with the name 'CONNECTIONOBJECT' in the view IUICOBJS/VSBYADDR after enhancing the component and the view . With the wizard i added all the values attributes that i require in this newly made context node. Then i displayed it in the configuration.

Now when i open the Web UI it is throwing an exception:

Cannot display view IUICOBJS/VSBYADDR of UI Component IUICOBJS

An exception has occurred Exception Class CX_BSP_INV_ATTR_NAME - BSP exception: An attribute with the name "CONNECTIONOBJECT" is not defined

Method: CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE=>IF_BSP_PAGE~GET_ATTRIBUTE

Source Text Row: 17

I tried to find out but was without success. Please suggest as it is required by us in many developments.

A quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mayur Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Go to the the view htm page there will be a tab for the page attributes.

In the page attributes tab add this attribute, which should refer to the context node class.

I hope it solves the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Sohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts.

i have the same problem in value node.

i have checked the values in Page Attributes of my component's context node, all the attributes are present ,but still i m unable to solve the exception.

component_name: mktprj_commchnl having enahncement set 'zknack_et'

Now when i open the Web UI and open the campaign it is throwing an exception:

Cannot display view MKTPRJ_COMMCHNL/OVEFChannels of UI Component MKTPRJ_COMMCHNL

An exception has occurred Exception Class CX_BSP_INV_ATTR_NAME - BSP exception: An attribute with the name "ZEXACTTARGET" is not defined .

Method: CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE=>IF_BSP_PAGE~GET_ATTRIBUTE

Source Text Row: 17

please check it and thanks in advance.