cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in deleting the old batches in SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to delete few old batches inorder to convert the batch from plant level to material level. I tried tcode SARA. I have run the write portion and system shows the number of objects selected in the job log. I can see the archive sessions also in management session . The job status also is green.

But when I run the delete portion, where I have to do the archive selection before executing, Iam not finding any files mentioned here for selection

How can I solve this issue. How to bring the archive files to this archive selection tab?

Appreciate an earliy response

Regards

Prathib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unfortunatly you have not given any proof if it was a production run or just a test run.

further you have not given any information from the spool file.

Only the spool file can tell you if you have archived anything or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks a lot for the inputs. It helped me to go ahead further. I checked the spool list and could see an error. I cleared it. Now I can see the archive selection file. I did the delete run also. The batch is deleted from table MCHB. But it still exist in table MCHA.

The deletion flag is set at material level. Why the archiving is not removing batch from MCHA table?

Thanks & Regards

Prathib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

The issue was I had checked the box for consider only the batch records with zero stock. So system was only finding the records in MCHB

Answers (0)