Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client wanted to implement APP, their requirement is as follows

Payment Method - Telegraphic Transfer

After execution of F110 the flat file should go to bank directly before that user wanted to check and approve the flat file.

Please let us know what settings needs to be done in SAP system.

and

What settings needs to be done at Bank, does bank need to change their system setting? if yes what settings they have to change their level.

Regards

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

This is a complex object to be developed interfacing FI and XI. I'll share my limited experience. Once the payment program is done an idoc(with the required fields) /or some other file format needs to be generated from the system. This file will be saved in a unix server in the system. The same will be picked by XI program and will be sent to bank through some channel . (Maker checker can be included in APP setting itself). Bank acknowledges the receipt of the file and validity of the file each time. Then the transactions are effected by the bank.

The making of flat file to be sent to bank has to be made in a format which is based on the country rules. You have to understand this from the bank and get the file validated by them.

This is only an overview of how the system works as I don't know how the entire object is built.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

here are that you can find in sdn.sap.com

[Configure & Run APP|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7080f147-ea5d-2e10-62aa-ed840a097a2f?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Hope Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also having same question, please tell the process.

Regards

Kiran