cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthwise budget control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Our management want to contol budgeting in internal order monthwise i.e. budget will released monthwise

so can anybody help how we can release the budget on monthwise.

We are in 4.7

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay

You can process throu validation / substitution with Ztable.

Regards

Avijit

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

My sincere advice is to stick to the standard solution in this regard... There are several instances of Z solutions being developed by passing the FM... But, none of them seems to come closer to the standard SAP

You cant check commitments using these Z solutions and if you really want to then its hell of a task... You need to implement BADIs during PR / PO etc, which is really much painful and hence suggests even more to use Standard SAP

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, for IO budget control wise month you can upload budget to this IO on moth basis.

Eg

Year budget=12000, and for every month=1000

1 month upload budget 1000.

2 month supplement budget with 1000 (for two months budget=2000)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Budget update on monthwise is possible but we want to control budget and release budget on monthwise .

Any user exit is possible.

Pl suggest the same as our management are require the same

Regards

Vilay

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if it will work on 4.7. You can use the BAPI BAPI_INTERNALORDER_GETDETAIL to pass the IO details in Function Module BBPG_BUDGET_CHECK and check the required budger from a Z Table. If error, it will stop or elese pass the entry. Try the same in a Test Client. We have used the same for Maintainence order and hopefully it should also work for an internal order

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

monthly budget for internal order is not possible it is only for annual budget through internal order.

monthly budget can be possible with funds management only

thanks

kareem