Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a support project.

The flow of the message is from system1PI-system2

system1 and system2 are the SAP systems.

The IDoc is posted from system1 to PI.

But when I check it in the SXMB_MONI in the quality server of the PI,I get the following error

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05_to_AA_~</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingExceptio</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3>n: Runtime exception when processing target-field</SAP:P3> 
  <SAP:P4>mapping /OrderCommercialV2_initial_Message/OrderC~</SAP:P4> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05_to_AA_~; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception when processing target

Kindly help me .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error seems that the problem is with the data that is feeding into your XI system from your System1.

The error is your SHORT TEXT, now i believe this has made mandatory but somehow from your SYSTEM1 the data in the feild of SHORT text is not getting populated. As a result the perticular node is Suppressed which is maintained in your Mapping Logic.

When a perticular node is suppressed but is mandatory then in that case the whole mapping will run into error. I believe this is the case happened to you.

Now as suggested please get a payload of your successful message processing and the one running into error and compare both of them you caneasily get the answer.

In support the problem always comes with the data error and not because of any other exception.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Jay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

In support projects you would be seeing the issues mostly with the data. In your case, juss try to compare messages with successful and failed ones and see.

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shweta,

i think tht is the data error. u working Philips project Right.that flow is "OrderCommercialV2_initial" comming sometimes these erros.

Thanks,

Raju

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is mapping exeception

<SAP:P4>mapping /OrderCommercialV2_initial_Message/OrderC~ mapping not correct,

take source payload from SXMB_MONI and test your message mapping first in ESR and fix the issue.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I want to test the mapping.

But how will I come to know the mapping name,namespace,software component version of the mapping as I have not implemented the mapping but someone else has implemented it.

Please tell me how can I come to know the name of the mapping,namspace of the mapping,software component version of the mapping.

Thanks in advance

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well,

it will show details in SXMB_MONI Only, like sender/receive business system name and sender/receiver service interface name and name space details .

in your case sender service inetrface name ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05 IDoc and mapping name , so select IDoc in imported objects and select where used list then search for below mapping name.

ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05_to_AA_xxxxx

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I got the name of the mapping

The mapping name is ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05_to_AA_CDM_OrderCommercialV2_initial

But when I use the payload from SXMB_MONI and test the mapping,I get the foillowing error.

Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping /OrderCommercialV2_initial_Message/OrderCommercialV2_initial_Document/Lines[4]/LineCommercialRepres[2]/FeatureOptions/Option/option_short_text(suppressed field); root message: Exception:[java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1] in class com.sap.xi.tf._ORDERS_ORDERS05_ZPYORDERS05_to_AA_CDM_OrderCommercialV2_initial_ method reGet[[Ljava.lang.String;@6157aa3e, [Ljava.lang.String;@4269fe5f, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.ResultListImpl@3cbb3109, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.Context@25906505]

Please help me.

Thankd in advance

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
/OrderCommercialV2_initial_Message/OrderCommercialV2_initial_Document/Lines[4]/LineCommercialRepres[2]/FeatureOptions/Option/option_short_text

Option_short_text always expects values,but in your course data value missing for this field,so please test interface with correct data.

Regards,

Raj

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Swetha,

The error clearly states that it is the mapping error. Paste the xml message in the mapping and find out whether the required nodes are properly executed.The message which you have posted states that the lines(4)/lines commercial repress(2)/feature option/option short text is getting suppressed. Just find out in the mapping giving display queue for that particular

field.The java lang exception error shows may be it is an UDF error also.

Thanks and Regards,

Neethu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, you will get the ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException if a UDF is being used for the mapping of a particular field and the udf code is trying to access an array element that does not exist.

For ex, say your input array has 4 elements and the code is trying to access the 5th element in the array.

Try checking the code for the udf used in the particular field where you are getting this error.

Regards