Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM after applying Support Pack?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a custom VOFM data transfer routine (RV45C910) in the system (ECC 6). Last week we applied support pack to our system.

Now, as per a business requirement, i am trying to change this RV45C910 routine, but, system has prompted me for a Access Key, then, after getting it from BASIS, i entered the Access Key and system is okay, but, in order to make my chages i opened the ABAP editor, but am getting the below message, pls. let me know what i have to do?

Program RV45C910 was repaired before the Modification Assistant was
 enabled. All Modification Assistant functions only apply to future
 modifications, not to those already undertaken. This means:
 o  The modification overview only displays future modifications.
 o  When resetting to the standard, the system will reset all objects to
    their current version, since the actual standard can no longer be
    identified by the Modification Assistant (This does not apply if
    resetting takes place during an upgrade).
 o  Support for adjustment after an upgrade will only be available for
    future modifications. Modifications that already exist must be
    re-made manually using version management. 

1) Do I need to DELEETE / UNDO / REPLACE (of course, i will copy this peice into my note pad of desk top) the existing all the code by using these push buttons of Modification Assistant? and i will put paste back the code from my note pad of desk top.

2) or i need NOT to touch any old/existing code and simply, by using INSERT push button i need to append my new code to ths existing code?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use transaction SPAU after the support packs were applied to manage your code changes?

Rob

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use transaction SPAU after the support packs were applied to manage your code changes?

Rob

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. No, i did not opened yet SPAU Tx, i do not know much about it. Pls. can you tell me what the inputs(selection criteria - input values, check boxes) i have to enter on the initial screen after opening SPAU?

Thank you

0 Kudos

Well, this is a basic upgrade/support pack function.

Run it with no entries on the selection screen.

Ant press the documentation button on the selection screen.

Rob