Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not calling the event S-O-S while executing the program using T-Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've a strange problem here in my Quality environment.

Well,

The issue is when a program is getting executed from SA38/SE38, its working perfectly as expected. Whereas while calling the same program using the T-Code attached to that then the program is not getting executed.

While looking at the code through debugger, the start of selection event is getting triggered while executing the program through SA38/SE38 where as the S-O-S event is not getting triggered if its through the T-Code. And this is happening ONLY with Quality environment.(In Dev and in Prod its working perfectly either through T-Code or thru SA38).

I tried activating all the objects again for that program(Including the T-Code) through SE80, Still no luck.

Please thow some light on it to eradicate this error in Quality Env.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

-Shankar.

2 REPLIES 2

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

please check the transaction definition and make sure you defined a [report transaction|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/43/132f9803d76f40e10000000a422035/frameset.htm]

If you noticed a difference between Quality, Dev and and Prod environment, probably the transaction definition or the program is not the same.

Check version history for all objects involved.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for your help. The issue is in defining the Report Transaction only.

Your view has given a light to rectify it.

Regards,

-Shankar.