cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FW: important

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its my 1st post on SDN. I am working on FB50 and i want end users to post Internal order forcefully again some expenses Gl. Functional made expense GL postings madatory with cost centre. Please guide how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can create separate field status group for these GLs in OBC4. In this field status make internal order as mandatory . Having being done with it please assign this field status group to the GLs against which you want data entry to use IO in FS00. This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

locked. read the forum rules before posting next time. please use an appropriate subject next time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can create separate field status group for these GLs in OBC4. In this field status make internal order as mandatory . Having being done with it please assign this field status group to the GLs against which you want data entry to use IO in FS00. This will resolve your issue.

Regards

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Regards