cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set filter in R3AC1 for material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

we are using SRM 5.0 (Extended Classic Scenario)

we have done the base line configuration. now we are trying to replicate the data from backend (R/3)

I have tried to set a filter in R3AC1 transaction. It is working fine for all except material master.

It pops me an erro msg "Filter option '' is not possible for Object MATERIAL".

There is a SAP note on this error msg (762529).

According to this note, i need to upload a correction in funtion module which belongs to the software component

BBPCRM release 4.0.

I dont see this component in my system.

My qwery is weather we need this component for SRM 5.0?

if no, then how do we overcome the error msg?

Thanx n Regards

Abhishek Ganguly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am facing the same problem as you mentioned in your question "Filter option '' "is not possible for Object MATERIAL".

while trying to set the filter to MATERIAL .

Can you please respond to this issue ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am also faced this type of error in CRM 2007 SP5. I tried below steps and it is working.

1. Type your inputs in R3AC1

2. Press enter. System will thorugh error message as " Filter option '' is not possible for Object MATERIAL".

3. Then, press ok.

4. Go to debug mode. ie. enter /H in command field then press enter. Now, come to filler tab and press enter.

6. Now, debug mode is switched on

7. Set Break point at CALL FUNCTION 'SMOFFILTAB_CHECK' (ie. Main Program:SAPLSMOF_CUSTFB1 & source code of: SMOF_CUSTFB_FORM)

8. Get into the function module.

9. System checks the table "smoffiltab". If table is empty, system will through fillter option not possible error. If you are not maintained any fillter in MATERAL object, the table will be empty. so, now set value as "S" in lv_smoffiltab-filtersys variable.

10. Now, system will accept your entry.

I dont know, this method is right or wrong. But, it is working in CRM 2007. In SRM you may also check it.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajagopal

Chennai - INDIA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek

Check entries for EBP(ex.SRM user) and CRM users in table CRMCONSUM.

Check Obj class entries Material, Customizing, Service_master in table CRMSUBTAB.

Check object entries for Material against users CRM and EBP in table CRMRFCPAR.

Check entries for CRM and EBP for parameter name CRM_FILTERING_ACTIVE and param name2 as MATERIAL and value as X.

Then run report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW to replicate only EBP related data from R/3.

Check the above and then try to set the filter.

PS: Reward points if it is helpful to you.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek

Check entries for EBP(ex.SRM user) and CRM users in table CRMCONSUM.

Check Obj class entries Material, Customizing in table CRMSUBTAB.

Check object entries for Material against users CRM and EBP in table CRMRFCPAR.

Check entries for CRM and EBP for parameter name CRM_FILTERING_ACTIVE and param name2 as MATERIAL and value as X.

Then run report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW to replicate only EBP related data from R/3.

Check the above and then try to set the filter.

PS: Reward points if it is helpful to you.

Regards

Jagadish

Message was edited by: Jagdish Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you downloaded all the Business objects from R/3 to SRM?(Particularly the Object "MATERIAL" from R/3 to SRM).

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.