Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget checking

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sapient

As per standard sap budget checking takes place at PR level, but client requirement is some thing different. After PR,RFQ and BIDDING L1 vendor have been selected next activity is one z tcode has been created for the purpose of technical suitablility of material, purpose of this transaction is to check the quality, quantiy, price etc. in this transaction client want to check the budget also.Is it posible budget checking for Z tcode.

client needs budget checking at PR ,PO and in the ztcode also.

Thnx & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is quite unique... I dont know what exactly is being done in your Z t code and which program it uses...So, its difficult to comment on that

But frankly speaking, if the Z t code falls after PR creation, then why you need to check the budget again.... Because at PR stage, the Budget would have been already checked...

At best what you can do is to refer the Internal Order budget as well as the PO price with in your T code, compare them and issue an error message

Personally, I am of the opinion that dont create such kind of Zs... Manage with in the standrad process... Commitment mngt area of SAP is so gray till date that SAP keeps on releasing notes on this topic... So, with all due respect, your Z development cant be greater than the original SAP itself

br, Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx i will suggest my client.