cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elearning on IPAd/Iphone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As we know apple products does not support adobe flash and unfortunately due to that we can not play any sessions from elearning,,

This is really most disappointing thing I feel as we can not leverage the mobile tools to enhance the learning and getting uptodate ,

I hope this is not to be blamed sap but it is to be Apple which they are doing with their own supporting statements which I found on their website ,

So in this situation can we request community technical team To provide an alternative way of viewing all those really very valuable sessions through which you can definitely see the increase in the usage of those sessions and meet the end purpose of those sessions as more and more people are using those products(Apple) and people can make use ON THE GO ...!!!

Or else if anyone has idea of any apps which enable to views this flash based programs

I am not sure these threads are viewed by community technical team or not .. If it is not relevant can some one pls redirect

I look forward for possible response from community team and

Best regards,

BRK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I appreciateaAny replies and discussion on this useful topic,

I hope definitely many can get benefited out of it so pls promote the discussion so that it can be listened by proper team and suggest/advise the best alternative or solution

Cheers,

BRK