cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process Debit Memo for non stock material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to process Debit Memo for our non stock material due to increase in price. How are we going to change the price or how are we going to process the adjustment so that only the net adjustment will be billed to customer and will reflect in service invoice.

For example Billed to csutomer was Php500 but there was an increase in price to Php510.00 I need to make an adjustment so that only Php10.00 will be billed to tenant.

Thank you and regards.

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

While executing VFRB, Kindly execute u201CRetro Billingu201D and proceed further.

Note: If you click u201CSimulateu201D in transaction: VFRB, system will not create retro credit / debit note document for the relevant source billing document.

Best Regards,

Chandra

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Chandramohan,

First I entered T-Code VFRB in that i entered the customer (Payer ), sales org., Billing date from and to and Pricing type is "B"

after that i executed. after that i selected all the billing documents and click on "Retro - Billing"

i entered "DM (Retro-bill) - ZL2 and DM RB reason "200" after that i press enter

its showing "Debit Memos no.of errors 1 crdit memo not required"

when i tried to check in biling document its not showing debit meno request document

please help based on that if i wrong in that process please guide me how to solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

After getting u201CNo Of Errors 1u201D, select that line and click u201CLOGu201D to see the details about this error.

If you send error detail, we can suggest solution for that error.

Note: While executing VFRB, Source billing document should not open.

Best Regards,

Chandramohan

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Chandramohan,

I checked my billing document is opened , after that My FI person is cleared the document

then i try through T-Code VFRB , i enter the payer , billing date and pricing type "B"

after i execute i got the error like this "No documents have been selected for retro-billing , Message no. VF351"

please guide me

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any solution for this or not

if yes please guide me i

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please any one guide me how to solve my issue

because i stuck that process

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jun 25, 2011 7:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle,

To meet your requirement, you can create debit memo request with reference to Invoice (which was sent to Client with 500PHP) and change the price to 10PHP, remove the billing block and create debit note with 10PHP. Then, Release this debit note to accounting.

Could you send which error log are you getting in transaction: VFRB after simulating?

Note: While executing VFRB, Source billing document should not open.

Best Regards,

Chandramohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im getting Account Determination Error.

Thanks

Rachelle

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for the Interception and Thanks for reply Mr.Lakshmipathi,

because i also required same scenario i tried but i Couldn't able to generate the debit note and accounting document

Could you plz tel me how to solve the issues

I used Sames T-Code VFRB i mentioned every thing but i got the message like this

Debit Memos no.of errors 1 crdit memo not required

Document 9000001 has been saved

I tried as u mentioned in VF03 but i didnt get the debit memo and corresponding accounting Document

I am waiting for reply tell me is there any solution for the issue if yes please guide ?

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jun 18, 2011 3:27 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search for Retro Billing (VFRB) process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshi,

Thank you for your reply

This is the process i created. Please correct me if i missed anything.

> I went to VK11 and encoded the new price. Validity is same as the original selling price.

> After i have maintained the selling price, i accessed T.Code VFRB. i entered the necessary data and choose Pricing Type B

I Clicked Execute. The customer information and billing data appeared. I can also see the current item net value and the old value plus the retro billing value and the billed quantity .

> I clicked Simulate and the CM and DM Billing Type appeared together with the CM/DM RB reason

> I entered DM billing type L2 and DM RB reason 200

> After the execution, i got a message Doc 1700505042 (orig billing doc) has been saved. But i got a log also that DM memo No. of errors is 1 and there was no Number of docs created.

How can i check if the adjustment has been reflected? And how can we bill this to the tenant?

Thank you and best regards.

Rachelle

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How can i check if the adjustment has been reflected?

Go to VF03, key in the parent billing document and check the document flow. You should be able to see the debit memo reference below that and also the corresponding accounting document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. lakshmipathi,

I went to VF03 but it did not generate another billing document and accounting document number for the adjustment.

Thank you.

Rachelle