Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Role from the JOB Id

former_member676613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have deleted Role from the position, however it appears that it is assigned to the JOB Id in PO13 to that position from which i have deleted the ROLE, and but the JOB id is not appearing in the ORG Mangement TAB in PFCG.

Is there any other way to delete the Role from the Job?

Thanks in Advance,

CB

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to reschedule the job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I experienced this twice already and attributed it to a "hack" via the org management.

In the first case, the role was obsolete to I nuked the role.

In the second case, the role was made harmless (it still had some other user assignments, but their other roles were okay so we restricted the role.

It is worth following up on stuff like this - it shows symptoms of the role design and workarounds which creative people look for when they are not sticking to the concept.

It you want to remove it in a clean way, then check whether the "job ID" system user once was a "mortal" end user and reassign their user ID to their PERNR. Then admin it.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After removing role from position have you excecuted program RHPROFL0 for that position so that UMR for that user gets updated.

Thanks

Rattandeep

0 Kudos

Hello Ratan,

Thanks for you response, and need to tell that YES i executed the RHPROFL0 job after deletion role from the position.

Do you have any other thing by which it can be achieved.

Thanks,

CB

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Reconcile User master data using transaction PFUD.

Thanks

Rattandeep

0 Kudos

Hello Ratan,

The issue is still the same.

Can you please tell, As this Job id is not appearing in the ORG Management TAB in PFCG.

Is there any other way to check and delete it from there.

Thanks,

CB