Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P60 total pay problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with P60 total pay column(UK) . The scenario is as follows,

A particular employee has worked in particular location from April to november.

For the month of december his location is changed and his payroll is calculated using different scheme.

From january he returned back to his location.

Now in P60 it is calculating net pay only for the period from january to march,it is not considering the previous months.

i found out that it is in program RPCEOYGP, the total net pay is calculated.

I need to know from which table the net pay in P60 form is getting populating so that we can change the final value for the particular employee.

Thanks in advance,

Aravind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For UK each of the payroll areas have PAYE reference assigned to them.

So in your employees case when employee changed from location to location check if you have had a payroll area change.I assume it should have been the case.

When employee changes from PAYE ref to another rule is that we should issue a P45 which carried forward his YTD earnings to new entity which then gets reported on his P60.

Also P60 only reports active employees as at 06.04.yyyy and as this time frame of employee he is active with current PAYE ref.

I've had scenarios where customers say this is incorrect but if you strictly go by legislation this seems correct.

And finally amounts for P60 are reported from CRT for Taxes and from CNIC for NIC.Also for this employee you might wanna check the time frames in extras menu post processing the P60

Regards

Ajay

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the answer has resolved you query better to close the question eh

Cheers

Ajay