Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice issue

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

we have configured all settings required for automatic invoice generation. After the generation of billing document, the system is showing "excise invoice created for billing" but at the same time its throwing an error "Express document "Update was terminated" received from author". I tried anwers based on the various posts from sdn and in other sites but in vain. Then I checked SM13, and found out an error becacuse of "Error in allocating internal document number Interval not found Number object J_1IINTNUM". But number range is already maintained here also. Please help me Gurus. Its a critical issue.

One more thing, prior to CIN Implementation, our client had updated their patch level to the latest. Is it an after effect of patch level updation??? as i beleive i never left any stones unturned in the cin customization..

regards

Sidhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But number range is already maintained here also

Ensure that the first column is having two character value. For example, it should be "01" and not "1".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

no first column is having 10 value only

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks laxmipathiji,

Its solved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please update how you could solve. This will help all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have deleted the number range in snro and gave a new number range. Thats all. Thank You.. and sorry for the delay.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether number range is maintained for J_1IEXCLOC object also

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Laxmipathiji,

Its maintained already..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try resetting the number range to check any overlap.Try with a new series.Then we can check for other issues.

Regards,

Siraj

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

That too i tried for n number of times.. no way boss..